Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday - 2 days to go

I was supposed to pack last night, but only got half packed. I should get it finished tonight.

I booked my accommodation in Barcelona and in Torremolinos, as well as the flight from Barcelona to Torry - I got the last room in the Barcelona hotel and the last seat on the flight. Note to self - next time try to be better organised (what are the chances?)

I spoke to Marianne last night. She is at El Real de la Jara, a town on the northern border of Seville (province) and 90 - 100 km north of Seville (city). It is going well :)

Hopefully the pace of this blog will pick up, along with some photos, as the trip itself gets under way. I bought a new camera yesterday so the photos will be crisp and fresh. I was VERY tempted to buy an iPad, having picked one up and used it. It's really really good. But it will have to wait :(

No comments:

Post a Comment