Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tuesday and the shops are open

First stop was the Boqueria market - spectacular. see http://www.boqueria.info/Eng/index.php


Next stop was asking where I might buy a needle - agujar, try saying that in Spanish. Lots of really nice people tried to help me, and directed me to San Antonio market 10 minutes walk away. Will try and get there after the Vodafone shop. The shop is open! Waited about 20 minutes to be told they couldn't sell me a sim card. Tried Movistar, same deal. But told me to go to the 7th floor of El Cortes Ingles (Myer) and I could get one there. Flight to catch in 3 hours, running out of time, got bag and went to 7th floor and sure enough, they sold me a sim card, however it didn't work. Probably not news to anyone, but unlocking a iPhone is bloody difficult. Need connection to iTunes and all sorts of sh*#~t. Gave up and went to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment