Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Now in Seville


I decided not to visit Gibraltar in the end, primarily because Marianne cut short her walk by a couple of days so I thought it would make more sense to go directly to Seville. The bus went through Ronda, it would have been nice to spend a few hours there again. However Seville looks brilliant and the hotel is excellent too. Looking forward to exploring and checking it out. There is an area very near here called Puerta de Carmona, so that must be George's place (never mind that there's a whole town not far from Seville called Carmona as well). Mind you, there is also another area called "La Macarena", I wonder what they do for entertainment....


I don't think I mentioned there is an area in Barcelona called Bombers, spelled correctly, just for you Essendon fans.

More later.

2 comments:

  1. If its called Bombers it must be a very cool and successful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold onto that thought and imagery. I will say nothing to change that view. Maybe I'll go have a look when I'm there again in a couple of weeks' time. Maybe?

    ReplyDelete